Flirting is the next best therapy after retail therapy. According to me, it is even good for health. Almost everyone does it. I know I do it. It not only makes the other person feel good about themselves but also lightens your mood. Flirting is done in good humor and doesn’t amount to any vulgarity. It stops when things start to get pervasive. All you need to know about is the timings. With confidence and flair of words, you can get any man. Here we are sharing some best ways for How to Flirt With a Guy Over Text.
Trust me, sister the magic is in the power of words. This is important because you are making your presence feel other than the normal senses. He can’t or hear you right now. The only thing which he could do is read whatever text message you have drafted for him.
To quote Anna Held “I think the eyes flirt most. There are so many ways to use them”. That is profoundly true. Well, let us get into the technicities of it.
Flirting comes naturally to some, and it is a learned and an acquired skill to some. If you fall under the latter lot, then this article acts as an elixir for you. We have incorporated some of the best moves to play which will garner the attention of the guy you like. These tricks are learned and tested. After reading this, you will somewhat be in a better position than you are right now. Apart from all the tricks, just know that confidence is the key. After you trust your instincts, the suave, the swagger and the flair will come naturally to you.
To answer the question how to flirt with a man, you are required to read the mentioned points. They will give you an idea of the basics.
- So you have to flirt with a guy over text messages, this itself is a tricky task. So be unique. What is it that you have which the rest lacks? Find that quality and use it to your advantage. Make him go all gaga over you. For example, if you are good with wordplays, then make sure to add it conveniently in your conversation. Wordplays are not only attractive but funny as well.
- Make use of his name, according to psychology, the more you use the name of a person you are talking to, the more special he feels. This engages him subconsciously and consciously. Emphasize on his name. Not too much because that will be over doing it.
- Ask for his opinion; people like to share their opinion about things. It is an ego booster as well. Pop open ended questions. He would like the fact that you are making efforts to engage a conversation with him. You can ask questions like “would do you think about latest’s Game of Thrones episode” or “what is your verdict about the elections”. Such questions will not only require him to give his active attention but also allow you a chance to get to know him. Isn’t it a win win situation. This is how to answer the question of how to flirt with a guy at work.
- Laugh away to glory, it is true when people say that laughter is the best medicine. Crack as many jokes as you can. Make him laugh. Humor is appreciated by both the genders. It is a universal turn on. This will make him feel that you are putting in special and smart moves to corner his attention. And trust me, it is not only who likes being chased.
- This one is my favourite, tease him. This can be genuine fun or be inclined towards a sexual context. Keep it fun, chilled and easy. Don’t belittle him, laughing at the end of it. You can send a winking or kiss emoticon as well. Those will be esteemed as well.
- If you are wondering how to flirt with a guy, then compliment him. Make those compliments really different and catchy. It shouldn’t be too emotional or casual. Just the right amount. It all comes down to balance. You can send a message by saying “I am trying to be really bold here to say that you are a visual treat” or “Damn those eyes, I think they kill”. To give it a comical twist, send him the cheesiest pickup lines like
- Baby, you make palms sweaty, knees weak, arms spaghetti.
- Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you everyone else disappears.
- Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a latte.
- If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber.
- You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
- Don’t be clingy, one thing that nobody likes is a clingy person. Know where to draw the lines. It would be better if you leave him asking for more. That impact will echo and reverberate.
- Don’t drag the conversation, don’t you think it is better to end the conversation than going on without a point. This will make the charm fresh and exceptional. Everything is meant to be done at the specific time; a flirtatious conversation falls under that measure as well.
Well, these were some of the dos and don’ts for how to flirt with your boyfriend or with a guy. If you are gutted before texting him, take a moment, breathe in and breathe out. It is not rocket science, just follow the pointers, and you will be good to go. All the best sister! Remember girl power and get him.
If you or any of your friends would like to add excerpts from your experiences, do send those to us. We would be delighted to go through them.
Just be confident and start with a Hi already. What is the worst that can happen?
Lots of love.